Congratulations for being selected to work in Phoenix for your respective company. We think this is a great place to live, and we can’t wait to show you the different areas. There are many companies in the west valley that employ professionals from all over including Rubbermaid, Fedex, Walmart, and Lockheed Martin just to name a few. We consider ourselves ambassadors to Phoenix, and we’ll be happy to help with many aspects of your move. Here are the top 5 things you should know before relocating to Phoenix.
Top 5 Things You Should Know Before Relocating To Phoenix
- How hot is it? Well, there is no doubt that it is hot June though early October. The rest of the year is so mild we can do outside activities almost everyday.
- Do we work with relocation companies? Absolutely. In fact, we love working through relocation companies. If you are not already assigned to a Realtor, please pass our information along as your Realtor of choice when looking for homes in the west valley.
- When should I start looking? Typically it will take 30-40 days to close on your new home. Our recommendation is to start looking around 6-8 weeks from the time you actually want to be in your new home.
- Are there communities with facilities to meet other people? Yes. There are several communities with community pools & workout facilities to meet great people.
- Is it a good idea to rent for awhile? That depends on what the market is going to do. Our average sales price has been dipping slightly and raising slightly each month. You can rent for awhile, but you run the risk of missing out on our great buyer’s market.
For more information on relocating to Phoenix or buying a home, please fill out the form below or contact us directly at 623-337-8277.