We’ve created this page especially for our cash investor clients. The west valley offers one of the best opportunities in the country for purchasing an investment home. There has never been a better time than now to buy an investment home. With so many people losing their homes to short sales and foreclosure, it only makes sense that the rental market is going up. If you’re a cash investor, no doubt you are a seasoned veteran at buying & selling real estate. Even if this is our first investment home, we can walk you through every step of the process.
Top 10 things you should know before purchasing an investment home for cash
1. Houses priced under $100,000 are competitive! While we will do everything we can to get you the best deal possible, sometimes we will run into a multiple offer situation on the best homes at the best price. We will walk you through this process and attempt to secure the lowest possible price.
2. Know which areas rent well. One of our buyer specialists will be happy to sit down and go over the best areas for the greatest value that rent out well.
3. Build in money for rehab. Typically, a foreclosure is going to need carpet & paint at the very least. Sometimes we will get lucky & find one that is move in ready, but typically you will need to build in a few thousand dollars to rehab the house & get it market condition ready.
4. Decide whether you’re going to use a property manager or do it yourself. We would be happy to discuss the pros and cons of both. If you do decide to go with a property manager, we will be happy to refer you to a professional in that line of business.
5. Know your rental rates in the area. One of our buyer specialists will be happy to run rental comps in any area for you.
Don’t miss out on the next 5 things you should know before buying an investment home for cash. Please provide us with your name and email address below & we will get the second part of our list right over to you.